Sunday, May 31, 2015

Bollywood times

So, I'm LOVING being part of Sahelia Bollywood dance group.  We are having an AMAZING time learning Bollywood songs and performing them all over Tokyo.  


Here we are performing Bollykoi--A combination of Bollywood and Japanese dance.  So grateful to be a part of this amazing dance and group of people.  We performed in Yokohama for the Holi Festival and it was FABULOUS!





These are amazing women with a passion for dance.  Love them!


Even when they are weird!





                                Such posers, we are!  Dancing with fans and umbrellas.  Fun!





My friend Atsumi.  She's beautiful!  So happy to be dancing with her!













2 comments:

  1. Lisa you are so beautiful! How can you still look 17?! Wish I could see you perform with this group! Can't wait to see you in November!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll pay you later, Kate! So excited to see you soon too! Yay!! I'll teach you some Bollywood!

    ReplyDelete